• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

(#200) User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to connect my Facebook Messenger account to receive messages. I attempted to do it from my own account, which is the creator of the page, but when I tried to connect, the Facebook pages didn't appear for me to select the one I wanted. Later, I tried it with my partner's Facebook account, who has full control of the page, and I encountered the error (#200) "User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication." I need to know what I have to do to connect my Facebook Messenger.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ale_romero,

Could you please try enabling the two-factor authentication in the account through which you have made the connection and see if that fixes the issue for you?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ale_romero

Can you please share the workflow URL once and please try disabling the 2FA from your Facebook account once and then check again?

Also can you please make a new connection in the Incognito mode of your browser?

I'm in incognito mode and logged in with a different Facebook account from the other two, and I'm encountering the same issue as the first time: the Facebook pages aren't appearing for me to select them, and therefore, I can't run the test.

What do I have to do?

Thanks

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2024-02-29 a la(s) 9.52.36 a.m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2024-02-29 a la(s) 9.52.36 a.m..png
    72.5 KB · Views: 17

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please follow the steps given in the video shared below to fix this issue that you are encountering.

Status
Not open for further replies.