• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ad Connection error

Hello, i have troubles to connect one of my accounts on Pubbly connect for Lead Campaign. Please see screenshot attached.

I also get another error from Pabbly response which is this:

(#200) User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13.07.08.png

I have checked multiple times and i have the pabbly connection in the right place. I also have other 2 forms in pabbly, connected to the same account and they are working fine, so i don't think its a permission problem.
Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13.55.57.png

Supreme

Staff member
I have checked multiple times and i have the pabbly connection in the right place. I also have other 2 forms in pabbly, connected to the same account and they are working fine, so i don't think its a permission problem.
We suggest recording a brief video demonstrating how to configure the Facebook connection and enable CRM access.

And please check the track status once from your CRM.

1708664163985.png