• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

365 keeps spinning

Tjeps

Hi there,
I just tried my first connection: If an event is created in Office 365, a task is created in Plutio.
After setting up the first step (connecting 365) I have an email from Microsoft confirming the connection. But Pabbly keeps spinning and saying 'Waiting for response'.

Any tips how I can fix this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tjeps

We checked Office 365's Trigger Event "New Calendar Event" and it is working fine. Although the spinning is because the trigger was waiting for the API to respond and sometimes the API takes a little bit more time to process the response.

Moreover, to retrieve the additional data you might need to use an action event of "Get Resources". Kindly check out the following screenshot for a better understanding.

Thanks!!

unnamed2.png