• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

A simple question about Lifetime Acess

nyunft

I just bought the lifetime acess $249 and I didn`t receive any tasks

I would like to know if it's normal this delay

Fagun Shah

Did you created the pabbly account with the same email id you used while checkout? If yes, then logout once and login again.

If No, then create the account with same email id.

nyunft

I was logged into my account when I bought it, but at the time of checkout I put another email, would it be possible to put it in the email that I was already logged in?

It make no sense to me, I was logged into my normal account, but when I bought It goes to another e-mail ???

The salespage look like a scam, it's terrible I just bought cause the service is good

nyunft

Did you created the pabbly account with the same email id you used while checkout? If yes, then logout once and login again.

If No, then create the account with same email id.
And thank you for your response

I know what my problem is know.