• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Ability to turn off change password in Client Portal

I intend using your SSO capability from within my SaaS offering for customers to access my white labelled Pabbly Subscription Client Portal. The problem I see is that if the client portal is accessed via that method that the customer still has the ability to change their password. As the client portal is white labelled and they think they are still inside the SaaS solution they will think they are changing the password to my SaaS platform which defeats the purpose of Pabbly SSO access. Is there a work around for this? Like me having the ability to remove or turn off access to password change as an administrator?

S

Sonam

Hi Troy,
We have reviewed the concern & would like to let you know that an option will be added to the client portal settings in the next two days that will allow you to disable the option for your customers on the allowance of setting the password on their own for a client portal.

Till then your patience & cooperation will be highly appreciated.

S

Sonam

I intend using your SSO capability from within my SaaS offering for customers to access my white labelled Pabbly Subscription Client Portal. The problem I see is that if the client portal is accessed via that method that the customer still has the ability to change their password. As the client portal is white labelled and they think they are still inside the SaaS solution they will think they are changing the password to my SaaS platform which defeats the purpose of Pabbly SSO access. Is there a work around for this? Like me having the ability to remove or turn off access to password change as an administrator?
Hi Troy,
We are happy to inform you that the option to disable the client portal password is now added in Pabbly Subscription Billing. You can track the same below -
1623744917049.png

Hope the above information helps & will support you now to make a set up accordingly.