• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ACF custom field

shayatik

Hi,

I'm using Woocommerce and ACF. I created a custom field for Woocmmerce orders.

I don't see the field in the response I get from Woocommerce, and I don't see the field in the mapping.

I've enabled REST API for this field group in ACF.

Thanks.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want custom fields in action step, please try using the API by Pabbly to achieve your use case.

Please check out the thread attached below.

If you want the custom fields in trigger responses, then please note that the webhook trigger used in WordPress is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application is sending. We do not have any control over the data that WordPress sends to Pabbly Connect. As the data is being sent in this manner from WordPress, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it.

shayatik

If you want custom fields in action step, please try using the API by Pabbly to achieve your use case.

Please check out the thread attached below.

If you want the custom fields in trigger responses, then please note that the webhook trigger used in WordPress is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application is sending. We do not have any control over the data that WordPress sends to Pabbly Connect. As the data is being sent in this manner from WordPress, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it.
That's not exactly what I want. I found a very quick and easy solution using make.com

They give me an option to use custom meta fields.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I'm afraid that, for now, using the API by Pabbly module is the only workaround we can provide you with for custom fields.