• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add custom fields and featured image in Wordpress

Hello,

When I create a Wordpress post, I just don't see the option to add the value to the custom fields.

In Make.com, for example, I can easily add the custom fields I want without any problem.

hVIrFs

How could I add the custom fields with your application?

In addition, also in make.com I can also add the featured image with the module "Created media item". I don't know if I can add it with you?

Thanks!!

Supreme

Staff member
In order to utilize custom fields in WordPress, it is necessary that the REST API has to be enabled, which is disabled by default as set by WordPress.

Therefore, to use custom fields in WordPress, you have two options: either install an ACF plugin because it had the option to enable the REST API or create a function to enable the REST API. By doing so, you will be able to utilize custom fields with the assistance of the API by Pabbly action step.