• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Flowlu - custom fields not showing (CRM accounts)

Yan

Hello,
I am not seeing custom fields options in Flowlu actions.
I've encountered this problem with CRM accounts actions (create, update), but it is possible that this occurs in other modules as well.
Even though I do see the custom fields data in the webhook.

Few things to mention:
  • my custom fields are for "all accounts", so I should be able to see them in all CRM account actions
  • I've refreshed the connection with Flowlu in Pabbly, it didn't help
  • the API has custom fields permission
  • the custom fields are active, has an alias setup, which is used for both API and webhook
Pretty much all is checked, so not sure why I have this problem.
Would appreciate your assistance, thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yan

To further check on your concern, we will require your workflow to check and please allow us permission to make the changes if required.

Yan

No problem, check whatever is needed. But it's not in a specific workflow, it's a general issue
I've now confirmed that custom fields are not appearing as on option in Pabbly across all Flowlu's modules (Tasks, projects, accounts and all other modules you can add a custom field to)

Supreme

Staff member
We are currently reviewing the custom field listing in Flowlu's Account CRM with their team and recommend reaching out to their support team for the same.