• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't create Flowlu Task from Google Sheet record

Hi, I have successfully connected Flowlu and Google Sheets via API (Pabbly has access to all API features like tasks, custom fields, team etc).
I have refreshed the fields and connection several times but I am unable to select task assignees, owners etc and put the task into the Execution stage of the project Workflow.

Also, when I click save without setting the above I get an Error 21.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue is?
Is there documentation on Google Sheets to Flowlu Tasks that I can read too?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 4.28.49 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 4.28.49 pm.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 4.29.06 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 4.29.06 pm.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 24

Arshita

Staff member
I apologize for any inconvenience. Currently, we do not have a specific video tutorial for your use case. However, for the issue related to the assignee ID, it appears that the connection with the Flowlu application might not have been established correctly.

To address this, please refer to the second part of the video tutorial provided below.

It outlines the process of connecting with the application using an API key. Follow the instructions on how to make a connection with Flowlu, and then try the task again.

If the issue persists, please let me know.