• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on April 17th, 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

Actions can't find email parser information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benno

Dear Team,

I have set up an email parser trigger, the forwarded e-mail response is recognized and displayed, but in the next actions steps I can't choose the responses.
I have a similar set-up in a different workflow, and there everything works just fine.

I can forward you the type of email, maybe there is something wrong with it...

all the best,
Benno

I have the same problem in my flow as well.

I am trying to send the Body Text of Email parser to 'text parser' action, but it shows blank.

1671111076848.png

Please share the workflow name so that we can review it.
I had created two workflows for email parser. but looks like the response isn't saved now.
It was visible when I was testing the flows an hour back.

the two flows are:
text parser
Email text parser

Do lemme know if you need any further details.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I had created two workflows for email parser. but looks like the response isn't saved now.
It was visible when I was testing the flows an hour back.

the two flows are:
text parser
Email text parser

Do lemme know if you need any further details.
We cannot see the email parser response for both of these workflows. Can you confirm if you had saved the email parser response?

1671116525980.png

1671116558933.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We also tested the email parser in our Pabbly Connect account and it seems to be working fine -

1671116737885.png

Benno

We are unable to see this workflow in your Pabbly Connect account. Please share the workflow URL with us instead.

I think it might have to do with the email, as I see a different email listed. The E-Mails I am parsing to the workflow have an attachment (9.4kb .csv file).

There seems to be an issue with the email parser. We are looking into it and shall update in a while.
is there any limitation with respect to the length of the email content?
The email I have been trying to parse is HARO emails. They are very long in content.

I just tested with another random short email content and data passed to Action block normally.

SO, I am wondering if it is got to do with the length of the email content.

Status
Not open for further replies.