• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Acuity Scheduling New Product Order Trigger not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theresahn

Hi - when I use the trigger New Product Order for Acuity Scheduling, it is giving me an error after I test. I have submitted about 10 new orders, none of which are being captured. It works fine when I use the trigger "New Appointment" so you have it working there but not with the New Product Order trigger. Please advise.

Thanks,
Theresa

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 9.13.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 9.13.19 AM.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 42

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Theresahn,

The issue you are describing occurs when a user clicks on 'Save & Send Request' multiple times, which, in turn, creates multiple webhooks in the application. There are two solutions for this:
  1. You have to log in to your Acuity Scheduling account and delete the duplicate webhooks one-by-one.
  2. Alternatively, you can disable the workflow in which you are facing the issue and set up a new workflow from scratch (without cloning). Since, you haven't setup the next steps in your workflow yet, I suggest you choose this option.
1690563878063.png

Although not the same trigger event (appointments being scheduled rather than orders being placed), you can watch the video attached below to understand the concept of capturing details.

Theresahn

Hi - I started over but when I submit for it to grab the fields, it only shows me the id and action. I need all the other data like email, first and last name, etc...why doesn't that show up?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You have to use the 'Acuity Scheduling: Get Order Details' action event to obtain complete details. I have already added that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.