• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add column on Monday.com board, now Pabbly not working

Hi,

Would adding a column on Monday.com board mean that the Pabbly webhook would stop working?
When I try and map the location, it gives this error.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 09.43.48.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 09.45.34.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 09.45.34.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 31

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Advance plants,

You cannot directly map the name of the location; instead, you would have to map the ID associated with a particular location. For example, the ID associated with Brisbane is 105, so you would have to map 105 instead of 'Brisbane'.

Since you won't be receiving the ID directly from the trigger step, you can add a Lookup Table into your workflow. This table will serve as a repository of the IDs associated with the locations, and when provided with the name of a location, it will automatically retrieve the corresponding ID.

Ok, I understand.
The form used to work without a Lookup. I would like try and get it working again without the look up.

When a client fills out the form, the location is a drop down menu. For some reason, the location is not changing on Monday.com, even when the client chooses a different location. How do I get the data on Monday.com to accurately represent what the client selects.

If we change the layout/columns on Monday.com, do we need to Re-Capture the Webhook Response?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Ok, I understand.
The form used to work without a Lookup. I would like try and get it working again without the look up.
The issue you are encountering is not related to the form response. You cannot make your workflow work without a Lookup table; you won't be able to pass dynamic location without the Lookup table.

When a client fills out the form, the location is a drop down menu. For some reason, the location is not changing on Monday.com, even when the client chooses a different location. How do I get the data on Monday.com to accurately represent what the client selects.
It's not changing because you have selected the location, which will remain constant.
1713370887496.png

You are supposed to map the IDs associated with a Location in its designated place. You can use the Lookup Table to map the ID associated with a particular location. I have added a lookup table to your workflow; you can add other locations and their corresponding IDs in the same Lookup Table.
1713371046153.png

If we change the layout/columns on Monday.com, do we need to Re-Capture the Webhook Response?
No, you don't have to Re-Capture Webhook Response.