• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add filter option under "Sales" tab in Admin portal

It would be very helpful to have additional filter options added to the Sales tab in the Admin portal.

You can currently filter by Product and Plan, but not Coupons, Addons, Licenses - can you please add these?

My use case is that I would like to be able to see how many Customers have purchased my Addon X, and what revenue I have received from that specific Addon versus other Addons. It will help me determine if I should discontinue certain Addons that are not performing well, or possibly add other similar Addons to those that are performing well.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 14.48.06.png

P

PabblyMember2

Hello @lee_haines ,

You can filter the subscription based on the addon. We have given the Addon option in the filters under the subscription section.

For coupons and licenses, you simply have to go to their respective section and see how many coupons or licenses have been used. Also, when you click on the statistics, you can see all the subscriptions that have used those coupons or licenses.
1672811040810.png

1672811108601.png

Hello @lee_haines ,

You can filter the subscription based on the addon. We have given the Addon option in the filters under the subscription section.

For coupons and licenses, you simply have to go to their respective section and see how many coupons or licenses have been used. Also, when you click on the statistics, you can see all the subscriptions that have used those coupons or licenses.
View attachment 19915

View attachment 19916

Thanks very much Akanksha!

That's really helpful to have.

Another quick question...

My main objective for having that filter is to see how much revenue I have generated by a specific Addon in the last 6 months (for example).

However, if I now filter for AddonA - the values at the Subscription page ("Live Subscription Amount", "Recurring Amount", etc.) are all calculated based on the full price that each customer paid that had AddonA in their subscription (all Addons, and Plans summed together).

This actually is only helpful (at least for me), if I'm curious about what is the total revenue of all customers that purchased AddonA, and NOT what is the revenue I made from AddonA specifically...

Is there a way to accomplish this? ...or perhaps it's something you can adjust in the Subscription dashboard where these numbers are being displayed?

Thanks again,
Lee