• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add Offline Payment (and admin-confirm)

MissNookie

How do I add an offline payment option, like Venmo, Bitcoin, or CashApp, and have the order go through, the customer receive instructions, and an Admin confirm that the payment has been made?

Hello,

I apologize to inform you that you can't add any offline payment option on the Checkout page. In this case, you can manually create a Subscription and then record a payment in Invoice.

Just you need to go to Subscription Section<<Add Subscription. Once Subscription is created, go to Invoice Section<<Click Three Vertical Dots in front of Invoice<<Record Payment.

Once you Record Payment in the Invoice, then Subscription will go Live automatically.

If you need any more assistance, please let us know so we can make it right for you.

Best Regards,
Sourabh

MissNookie

I apologize to inform you that you can't add any offline payment option on the Checkout page. In this case, you can manually create a Subscription and then record a payment in Invoice.

Surabh, you specifically have told me that there is a way.

Now you are telling me the opposite?

I asked:

> Is there a way for a customer to choose a Custom payment (like bitcoin or CashApp) and complete the order, but have it put on hold until manually confirmed by a team member?

You said:

> Yes, the Customer subscription will be on hold till confirmed manually by team members.

But you did not give me details on how to do this.

P

PabblyMember2

Hey,

There might be some miscommunication. Let us explain it like this.

1. If you want to use your own payment gateway(like Cashapp), then we are offering an open integrated payment API through which you can integrate any payment gateway of your choice. But, the payment will be made instantly by the user. And once the payment is detected by the system, it will automatically activate the subscription.

2. Now, if you are collecting the payment from sources other than the integrated payment methods(which we refer to as OFFLINE PAYMENT), then you need to manually create the subscription for that user and once you receive the amount from them you can manually record the payment. So in this case, the subscription will be on hold until you record the payment against that subscription.

Hope this clarifies.

MissNookie

1. If you want to use your own payment gateway(like Cashapp), then we are offering an open integrated payment API through which you can integrate any payment gateway of your choice. But, the payment will be made instantly by the user. And once the payment is detected by the system, it will automatically activate the subscription.

Does CashApp have an API for use with Pabbly?