• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add table content from email to google sheets or docs

luis.dcrj93

Hello,
I'm trying to get content senty by email and add to a spreadsheet or doc (google docs). I need to display the table, but I'm just getting a paragraph containing the data that I need.

What I'm trying to achieve:

1. Parsing email to get the data(p.s.: There's more information on the email, not just the table);
2. When getting the data, creating a new document on google docs;
3. Adding that data to google docs and getting an url;
4. Adding that link to ezeep and auto-print the content.

How can I display a table in google docs? I'm able to get both html and raw body text through the parser.
If it isn't possible, is there a way to filter that data inside the table and append to a pre-made template.

Here are some examples of how I get the email and how the data is being displayed in google docs

Attachments

• email-body.jpg
    email-body.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 49
  • gdocs.jpg
    gdocs.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 47

Supreme

Staff member