• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Added new line in Excel after submitting an Elementor form

minogig

Good morning.
I need to add a new row on an Excel sheet which is contained in a folder on the drive. gives me the opportunity to do this only on onedrvie.
Is it possible to update the row of an excvel sheet that is contained in a folder on Drive?
A thousand thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @minogig

You can use the "Microsoft Excel: Add Row To Worksheet (My Drive/Site Items)" action step which will fetch the Excel file from your One Drive.

1713946921374.png

minogig

Maybe I explained myself wrong.
The file I need to update is contained in Google Drive.
Can I insert a new line when I submit an Elementor form of an .xlsx file located in a folder on Google Drive?

Supreme

Staff member
The file I need to update is contained in Google Drive.
Can I insert a new line when I submit an Elementor form of an .xlsx file located in a folder on Google Drive?
It is not possible to access your MS Excel file from Google Drive, you need to move it to OneDrive or MS Drive Or MS Excel through which you can select the WorkSheet.