• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Adding Trigger for Zoho Books - Item added or updated

GSG

Hi guys. just wondering if you have any plans for adding more triggers for the Zoho Books connection? We would like to see Item created / updated as a trigger. We are aware that this trigger is available for the Zoho Inventory app, but we don't use Zoho Inventory - we manage the items and products in zoho books instead (they mirror each other). Would be good to have this available for Books too. Thanks in advance!

GSG

Hi again. I discovered that there is an option for when an item is updated - it is just not showing up as a trigger option. When creating a trigger in Pabbly Connect for a New Item created in Zoho Books, I can set the workflow to activate on either created, edited or created or edited. I used the latter and have managed to automate based on an item being added or edited. You may want to add this to the possible options showing for Zoho Books trigger. Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

Since the Zoho Books trigger events are webhook-based trigger events, you can simply use the Webhook by Pabbly trigger event to get the data from the application to your workflow. So, if Zoho Books provides such a trigger event from their end then you can automate the workflow for the desired events.

1689399092761.png

GSG

I am trying to get a simple workflow going whereby new contact added to Zoho CRM is added as a contact to Zoho Books. I cannot seem to find a way to do this using the standard connections (there are always mapping issues to the correct field ion Books), but I am not clear how to use the Webhook by Pabbly option. I have watched your videos on this, but it doesn't really give me enough to go on, and I cant proceed as there is no webhook response.

GSG

Hi. I don't actually have a workflow for this yet, as I don't know what step to use after the trigger. If I use webhook by Pabbly trigger, I am unclear about the next step to pull in the contact information from Zoho CRM. it's important to make sure that the Contact that is created in Books has exactly the same contact ID as the contact in Zoho CRM. If they are not the same, then a new contact will be created and we will end up with duplicate records in Zoho Books after the automated sync that is scheduled to run every 2 hours between Zoho CRM and Zoho Books. Would just like a little guidance if possible on how to achieve this. Thank you