• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Additional (Stripe) Payment Methods - ApplePay & GooglePay

V

Vipin Mishra

Hey,

Thanks for adding your query in Feature Request section.

If we will get more Upvotes or the multiple users will request for the same feature then we may bring this on our roadmap of development.

Regards
Vipin Mishra

armat

Please add ApplePay and GooglePay through Stripe API
I was told that they don't have any plans to create these integrations in the future and that we should look into doing custom development for it through their custom payment integration.

Daily

That's unfortunate. I'd love to have both of these options for my clients and would be big for US markets.

MukeshR

Staff member
Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it as a feature request if we receive multiple similar requests, we will consider adding these feature. Your input is much appreciated