• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pabbly Connect with LearnDash and Stripe for Enrolling Students After Stripe Payment

While connecting Pabbly Connect with my LearnDash site I ran into an issue. There were no Payments links in Stripe associated with the LearnDash course we sell. Also, in Stripe I would like to add a First Name and Last Name field and couldn't find where to do that. Stripe is integrated through Stripe Connect on the LearnDash site. I followed the YouTube video for this integration. Thanks for helping with a solution. I appreciate it.

Luv

Hey @MediaArtsAcademy

For the links to show up inside Stripe, as mentioned in the video, you will have to create the payments links for your course first.
Kindly refer to this video for setting up payment links in Stripe.

After you have successfully created the links, Please refer to the video below for further instructions. Feel free to let us know if you get stuck or face any issues at any step.

Luv:

Once I create the payment links can they be linked in LearnDash or redirected in Stripe to effectuate payment? Stripe Connect was used to integrate payment for the course. I noticed in LearnDash the Course ID. Thanks.

Regards,
Steve

Luv

Hey @MediaArtsAcademy

The payment links you create will direct the user to make a payment through Stripe. Afterward, by using Pabbly Connect and configuring the workflow as described, you can enroll the student in your LearnDash course. Please proceed with setting up your workflow and let us know if you encounter any issues.

I am creating a Payment Link for the LearnDash course and updating the "Take this Course" link to direct the students to the Payment link that will trigger the Pabbly Connect automation to enroll student after Stripe payment.

Luv

Hey @MediaArtsAcademy

Yes, that will be the initial steps. Kindly let us know if in case you face any issues, we can also schedule a meeting for you to guide you with the process.

Luv:

I set up Pabbly Connect; however, when I did the Save and Send Test Request for WordPress it came back with a long value and not the fields as in the video. The user was not added to WordPress and in the next step I could not enroll them into the LearnDash course. All connections are working properly. Please advise. Thanks.

Regards,
Steve

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.05.51 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.05.51 PM.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
Luv:

I followed the instructions to install the WordPress REST API Authentication plugin; however, I still get the same results as before when pressing Save and Send Test Request. When I press Connected on the WordPress action everything connected properly. Also, I created a new connection with user and password and although this connected properly, I got the same results form Save and Sent Test Request. This did not work properly but it is connected. I took out the mapping of the Stripe data from the fields too and that didn't work either. I placed the mapped data from Stripe back into the fields. Please assist. Thanks.

Regards,
Steve

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 7.24.12 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 7.24.12 AM.png
    75 KB · Views: 8

Luv

Hey @MediaArtsAcademy

The WordPress "Create a User" action step is now working. The "JSON Basic Authentication" plugin was installed on your account but not activated. We have activated it, and it is now functioning correctly.

1716623144436.png

You can now add the further steps in your workflow. Let us know if in case you get stuck anywhere.

Thanks Luv!

I really appreciate your great customer support. Just one follow-up question. This workflow was set up in Test Mode on Stripe and tested through the website. Will the workflow work the same way when it is in Live Mode on Stripe? The Payment Link is different on Stripe from the Test Mode to the Live Mode. Thanks.

Regards,
Steve

Luv

Hey @MediaArtsAcademy

Yes, it will work exactly the same way. You just need to use the payment link for the course instead of the test link.
Feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues.

Luv:

Do I need to adjust anything in the Workflow on Pabbly? I changed Stripe to Live mode and copied the (live) payment link to the purchase button on my website. Thanks..

Regards,
Steve

Luv

Hey @MediaArtsAcademy

Your workflow will remain unchanged except for the Filter step. The filter was set up to work with the test link you created. You will need to modify it for the new link you created in Stripe, just as you did previously.

1716803352850.png

Luv

Hey @MediaArtsAcademy

You will need to update the connection of the application if you make any changes, to avoid errors and ensure smooth workflow execution.
Kindly refer to the image below for instructions.

1716877073370.png