• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Affiliate marketing

Hello everyone
I am looking for solution to affiliate marketing for my coaching business. I have got few people who are working as affiliates for me.
My issue is that when I create their affiliate link, the customer is directed to the payment link directly. This works fine for the E-commerce business.
But in my case, I would like the client to first visit my free learning material and then once he is convinced of my coaching, then he should be directed to the payment link for my online digital coaching product. But in that case the conversion is not linked to the original affiliate who referred the client.

Is there a solution for this? Can someone guide how to go about it?

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Amit,

I hope we were able to clear all your concerns regarding the affiliate module setup over call.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.