• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

api failure?

monroy330

I am having failed api tasks see screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 4.31.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 4.31.53 PM.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 4.36.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 4.36.32 PM.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 19

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please click on the 'Capture Webhook Response' button and make a submission by adding a new tag.
1710284522929.png

Then map the details captured from GHL to the endpoint you are trying to execute and click on 'Save & Send Test Request'.
1710284695288.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We tried to find a difference between a failed and successful execution of the endpoint, but weren't able to find any. The endpoint you are trying to execute seems to be failing randomly. Please get in touch with the application's support team to understand why it's failing as the issue seems to originate from their end.

monroy330

What does this one mean?
{
"HTTP Status Code": 502,
"message": "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."
}

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Pabbly Connect waits for 25 seconds to receive a response from any application. The issue you are describing occurs when an application (Nifty) takes more than 25 seconds to process a request, and because of this, Pabbly Connect does not receive the response within 25 seconds, leading to this error. You can add a Delay as the 2nd step of your workflow to prevent this error.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

monroy330

This is GHL. Are you saying I need to get in touch with their support? I have spoke to them and I don't get this error when I do the custom trigger they provide. I only get this error when I integrate with Pabbly. They are just going to tell me to talk to you guys since it is not their integration.

monroy330

GHL is connected to pabbly to trigger the ai call to go out. the ai call is started from that endpoint. When I do the same connections in GHL with their premium webhook, it works fine.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You need to get in touch with the AI call application whose endpoint you are trying to execute, as the issue is related to that application.