• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

API Parameters not saving

thejuan

I have built out a custom API connection with baserow - it works perfectly until I leave pabbly connect. When I come back in, I notice that the API parameters are not saving - no matter what I do they don't save if I leave the workflow. There is even times that I login and the set save parameters are no longer on the workflow at all. What do I do to get this stop? Does the API connector not allow save parameters?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thejuan

Could you please elaborate on your concern briefly with the help of a short video along with the workflow's name?

thejuan

The following explanation is what is going on -

Workflow

Monday.Com To Baserow For (Client Name) Sales Tracking​

The workflow is setup to capture monday.com sales data and send it to baserow using the API by Pabbly Action.

When we setup the workflow the first time and insert the set parameters everything works fine. We close out the workflow and go to the dashboard and come back into the workflow all set parameters in the action: 5 API By Pabbly are no longer part of the workflow and are gone, even when the added header is still there and set parameters box is still checked. See below image. We have reset the parameters at least 5 times throughout the day while trying to get this to work and it does work once per time, but when we leave the workflow - even after saving. It does not appear to be saved any longer.

I saw a previous message about this happening to others & it was because the Pabbly team was working on the API by Pabbly, but that doesn't seem to be resolved.

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 8.40.43 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thejuan

As per the API documentation, you haven't passed the body parameter in the action step, though you have tried adding the field and it is working accordingly.

1674106406881.png

2023-01-19_11h00_33.png

thejuan

We did set parameters at least 8 times & SAVED and when we come back into the workflow they are no longer saved.

It works the first time and then when exit and come back to the workflow and the parameters are no longer saved or in the workflow. So the workflow only works while OPEN. If move to a different workflow they were not staying saved.

thejuan

The API required a prefix and suffix to the value and that is what was causing the issue. So if I removed that value and ran the test a few times and finally worked and saved it as it should.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @thejuan

We have checked your API call in your workflow and we can see all your arranged fields in the action step accordingly.

1674199534753.png