• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

API request returns : The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

coneos

Hi,
I am calling the end point below and I should receive the pdf as binary data :
It works fine with Postman or Zappier but I do not see what can be done to make it work with Pabbly as I receive a 200OK with a blank response.
Thanks for your help

coneos

I also tried the curl import feature but same result, it would be sad to use Zappier for that workflow

coneos

Hi @coneos,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?
Hi!
Thanks for looking into it :)
Here is the api request with my dev API key :
There is also a JS example here :
But the code step won't let me import modules.
I hope there is another way than to run this step through an external service

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @coneos

We've investigated the API request and it appears the API is including the attachment directly within its response. Unfortunately, Pabbly's current API doesn't have the functionality to handle attachments delivered this way.

1712650201536.png

coneos

That would be great to implement that, Zappier and Make.com do it natively so I think it would be nice that Pabbly does too or at least offer a workaround, I will have to switch to one of them then, thanks anyway