• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

App -> Pabbly -> Discord embed message

krusher

Hi,

i'm trying to build an app -> pabbly -> discord embed message via webhooks, but cant get messages to show up as embeds in discord..

I've used embed visualizer (https://leovoel.github.io/embed-visualizer/) to get the code and used a Custom Request (Webhooks) POST action on pabbly to send it over to discord as an embed but it doesnt work.
i only receive content part of the message, but not the embed part.

How can this be fixed? please help

Last edited by a moderator:

krusher

Hi, Thanks for the response. i've spent about 5-6 hours and after a lot of trial & error tries finally figured out a structure that works for discord embed message webhooks, thats why it is showing up :)

For anyone else in the community scrolling through similar webhook issues - it has to do with the way you structure DATA fields

@Supreme, could you please remove that screenshot, it contains sensitive info

Romain

@krusher Can you share some details of how you got this to work?
I'm a few hours in and can't figure this out.

The embed I'm wanting is not complex, but I'm trying to get a title, footer and a color for the left border with data extracted from email parser somewhere in between.

I'd really appreciate any info you can share on this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Romain

The user might have used the API by Pabbly action step to perform the embedded operation.

You can refer to the following screenshot on the sample -

1683784188457.png

{ "embeds": [ { "title": "trdttt", "url": "www.pabbly.com", "color": 1, "footer": { "icon_url": "www.pabbly.com", "text": "test" }, "author": { "name": "Test", "icon_url": "https://sample-videos.com/img/Sample-jpg-image-100kb.jpg" }, "fields": [ { "name": "Status", "value": " 1. Status : Ok" }, { "name": "Ok test sample", "value": "5dsfsdf4s5df4s" }, { "name": "Test7458", "value": " 87s8df8sd4f89sd4f8sd4fsd" }, { "name": "From", "value": "sdf8sd4f8sd4f8sd4f8sd4f8dsf" }, { "name": "To", "value": "sd5f4sdf48s5df8sdf4s8df48sdf4s" }, { "name": "7e1f8se", "value": "787484", "inline": true }, { "name": "ds78fsd7f84e", "value": "test74558", "inline": true } ] } ] }

Further, we recommend you contact an automation expert who can create and manage such JSON as per your need.