• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Appointment reminder one day in advance > mail is not being sent

I have written a Google Calendar - Gmail script that I would like to send out reminders about events that take place a day later. Using Gcal > tekst-time formatter > add subtract time > delay by Pabbly > gmail.

Looking at the history of the task all goes well, however, the e-mails do not go out. The script stops after the delay step. It is just as if the delay moment occurs too late (after it's being generated). Am I overlooking something?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pierrevanlier

As we can see from the recent history logs of your workflow, the workflow was executed after the time is allocated in the Delay Until action step whereas the time should be in the future to use the Delay Until action step.

Kindly pass the correct date time in Delay Until action step to make it work properly.

2022-05-12_10h40_24.png

Thank You, I was thinking in the same direction. I have changed the script so that it launches on event creation instead of event start. Not optimal, event start would be easier, but it does the job :) All the other parameters were fine, I left them as they were...