• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Attaching a file to zendesk ticket

Nishit Shah

Hi,

I want to attach files added on a webhook link to a zendesk ticket. Please advise how to set up a Pabbly task for it. I see options to create a zendesk ticket but no option to attach the file to the said ticket.

Please help asap!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Nishit Shah,

Based on Zendesk's API documentation, it doesn't look like they have a specific field for attachment.
https://developer.zendesk.com/api-reference/ticketing/tickets/tickets/#create-ticket

You can try adding the attachment in the Description field.
1711215741193.png

Nishit Shah

Hi,

Zapier allows me to add attachments to a zendesk ticket. Please check screenshot. There must be a way to do this using pabbly too. Request you to review and reply with a solution. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 3.05.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 3.05.27 PM.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 7

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want this action event to be added to Zendesk, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform:

Our integrations team will look into your request and, if possible, add the desired action event to Zendesk.