• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Attio CRM New Triggers

Hello dear support team.
I'm trying to create a new app integration in pabbly connect but It seems hard to me to find what should I do to properly set up the Webhook by API.
I'm trying to set up a very basic trigger (receive data from Attio.com CRM) by following this guide.
I'm stuck at the webhook_url to which the app will send its data. Is there a variable that I can use?
Thank you, It's the first time for me that I'm trying to set up a webhook by API request in a new app integration.

Thank you, I appreciate your kind answer.
Here's what I've found:
2. Webhooks Setup by API Request (Recommended): If your app provides an option to add a webhook via the REST API POST method then, you can integrate this type of trigger for your app. It doesn’t require any user interaction with the application to add a webhook URL just like the Webhooks type of triggers in Pabbly Connect.
Note: It also triggers an instant notification when a trigger event occurs.
Trigger Event API Configuration
  1. HTTP request method - Specify an HTTP method to request this trigger event e.g. POST
  2. API Endpoint URL - The URL to communicate with third-party applications using the HTTP request method in order to either push or receive data from them e.g. https://api.mailerlite.com/api/v2/webhooks
  3. Request Body Type - Specify a request body type to request this trigger event. By default, it is JSON.
  4. Wrap in Array - Specify if your request raw JSON needs to be wrapped in an array or not.
  5. HTTP Headers - API headers serve as an additional source of data for each API call you make. It is used to represent the meta-data that goes along with an API request.
  6. Set Body/Query Parameters - Set Body/Query Parameters if this trigger event requires passing the query/URL parameters or map in request raw JSON e.g. list_name.
  7. Request Body (Raw JSON) - Select this if this trigger event requires passing the raw JSON data. If used in endpoints then, all variables in it defined under the Set Body/Query Parameters option should have the required option opted. (Some API accepts blank values for JSON keys)
Unfortunately, the required "url" is not disclosed in the picture attached to the post.
So, I'm stuck at the webhook_url to which the app will send its data again.
I suppose that I must check the box "Is webhook url" but it seems to return always an invalid answer.
You'd have all my appreciation if you could help. I'll try it in postman later today.

Attachments

• webhook url.png
    webhook url.png
    68 KB · Views: 2