• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Linking Jobber to Google Sheet

EdRhone

Hi I'm new to Pabbly trying to set up my first workflow. I'm trying to link Jobber, when a new client is set up, to a Google Sheet showing the Name Address etc. The workflow seems to be working requests ok but no data fields to be seen How can I send you details of whats happening so you can hopefully tell me what I'm doing wrong Thanks Eddie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @EdRhone

It seems that during the configuration of Google Sheets, you may have missed adding the column in your sheets, resulting in the fields not being populated in the action step.

Please ensure to add the columns in your Google Sheets and then try again.

(Watch the second part of the video)

EdRhone

Hi Thanks for your advice I have added the columns and can see them in the workflow However I cant see where the data from jobberis mapped into the fields in Google Sheet I have attached some screenshots which hopefully will help
Pabbly Jobber.PNGPabbly Google Sheet.PNGPabbly Google Sheet 2.PNG

Supreme

Staff member
We are checking on it, to get the details of the client for the trigger response.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @EdRhone

We've reached out to the Jobber support team regarding this matter, but we have not yet received an update from them.

Rest assured, we will inform you as soon as we receive any updates on this.