• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automate Email Reminders for New Zoom Meeting Occurrences

harsh40413

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up an automation workflow in Pabbly Connect to send reminder emails to Zoom meeting registrants.

Here's what I want to achieve:

• Trigger: The workflow should initiate whenever a new Zoom meeting occurrence is created in my account.(in same meeting by just adding new occurance)
  • Action: I want to send automated emails to attendees with meeting details:
    • One email one day before the meeting start time
    • Another email one hour before the meeting start time
  • Data Source: I'm flexible on fetching attendee data. Ideally, I'd like to use it from:
    • Zoom itself
    • Lead Connector (optional)
    • An Excel sheet (optional)
My question is:

Can Pabbly Connect handle this automation using Zoom's triggers and actions? If so, how can I best set up this workflow?

Any insights or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @harsh40413

Regarding your use case, you can try the following video lesson on sending the Zoom meeting details once scheduled in certain intervals Router and Delay until action step.

harsh40413

I know I can do this, but I am wondering: whenever I create a new occurrence in the same meeting, will it send automation again and again in a loop? Because I am using the same meeting by just adding a new occurrence to it. Suppose I created a new occurrence again, like on April 13th, so would it be possible to send mail to all users who are already registered for this meeting? As of now, I have 83 registered participants, so I want to send an automated email to all. How can I manage this?
1712753391079.png
1712753516393.png

harsh40413

Hey @harsh40413

Regarding your use case, you can try the following video lesson on sending the Zoom meeting details once scheduled in certain intervals Router and Delay until action step.

I know I can do this, but I am wondering: whenever I create a new occurrence in the same meeting, will it send automation again and again in a loop? Because I am using the same meeting by just adding a new occurrence to it. Suppose I created a new occurrence again, like on April 13th, so would it be possible to send mail to all users who are already registered for this meeting? As of now, I have 83 registered participants, so I want to send an automated email to all. How can I manage this?

Supreme

Staff member
I can do this, but I am wondering: whenever I create a new occurrence in the same meeting, will it send automation again and again in a loop? Because I am using the same meeting by just adding a new occurrence to it. Suppose I created a new occurrence again, like on April 13th, so would it be possible to send mail to all users who are already registered for this meeting? As of now, I have 83 registered participants, so I want to send an automated email to all. How can I manage this?
Creating new occurrences/trigger events in the same meeting won't necessarily trigger automation in a loop unless the automation is set up to do so. You can suggest checking the automation settings to ensure that emails are sent only when a new occurrence is created, not for every occurrence. Additionally, you can recommend using conditions or filters in the automation to target only new participants or those who haven't received the email yet, thus avoiding duplicate emails to the same participants.

harsh40413

Creating new occurrences/trigger events in the same meeting won't necessarily trigger automation in a loop unless the automation is set up to do so. You can suggest checking the automation settings to ensure that emails are sent only when a new occurrence is created, not for every occurrence. Additionally, you can recommend using conditions or filters in the automation to target only new participants or those who haven't received the email yet, thus avoiding duplicate emails to the same participants.

I need to send an email to our past participants, informing them that we have a meeting scheduled soon and inviting them to join us. I was wondering if you could help me create an automated system that sends notifications to our past registered users every time we schedule a new occurrence in the same meeting using Zoom, so they won't miss out on the opportunity to participate.

Supreme

Staff member
I need to send an email to our past participants, informing them that we have a meeting scheduled soon and inviting them to join us. I was wondering if you could help me create an automated system that sends notifications to our past registered users every time we schedule a new occurrence in the same meeting using Zoom, so they won't miss out on the opportunity to participate.
You can try first creating the workflow and we can help you if you get stuck at any step. Further, if you want to send a notification to all the Zoom registrants you can use the following action step.

1712926299108.png

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly review the initial segment of the video which illustrates how to configure Zoom's trigger event to receive a new response whenever a new meeting is scheduled.

1713002368562.png