• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Authenticating Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @realestatebroker

It appears that you are utilizing a deprecated version of the action step for Twitter, which has deprecated authentication methods. This means that the authentication process being used is no longer supported or recommended. It is essential to update to the latest version of the action step, which incorporates the latest authentication protocols to ensure optimal functionality.

1681278126464.png

Whereas our integration team has added a new Twitter integration with a further authentication which will function the same.

You only need to follow the steps to configure the Twitter account on your account.

Supreme

Staff member
We want to inform you that the recent update to Twitter's API does not include the action step to upload media to a tweet. Unfortunately, this means that the functionality to upload media directly to a tweet is currently unavailable. We understand that this may impact your intended use of Twitter's API.

och2110

This is somewhat helpful but what about fetching lists or tweets? I use Pabbly to centralize data, not to distribute. Is this feature coming back?

But I see it was there in your previous videos of Pabbly?

Is it due to the latest update of Twitter API?

I found Twitter trigger in Zapier and other alternatives

och2110

The trigger that I need is the list retrieval that we used to have. I use pabbly to fetch news on Twitter on post in Discord. Is this coming back or due to the API changes has this been indefinitely discontinued?
Hey @och2110

Can you please what trigger or action event you need for Twitter integration?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @och2110

The request to include Twitter's trigger event has been forwarded by me. We'll let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Supreme

Staff member
I'm sorry to say that, but as of right now, Twitter triggers are not available. As soon as we publish the triggers on the site, a user-friendly automated email will be sent to their registered email addresses informing them of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.