• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Authentication error on Xero integration error

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZmMDYzNzA0MzA1MjZjNTUzMzUxMzM1MTZiNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hi team,

I am getting an error when I try to create a customer contact on Xero through Pabbly Connect.

I've reconnected Xero and have all the correct permissions. I'm also sending all the required fields. Here is the error:

1691761662904.png

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the quick response!

I mapped it to the ORGID and tried again and got the same error?

I'm not sure what this means? " Please note that the organization you are trying to map should be from the list." What list does it need to be from? I am trying to create new contacts at new orgs in Xero, are you maybe saying that the org needs to exist already in Xero and we have to map that to AC first?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I'm not sure what this means? " Please note that the organization you are trying to map should be from the list." What list does it need to be from?
Every organization listed in the dropdown has an ID associated with it, which can be seen by enabling the mapping button. For example, in your account, there is only one organization listed: Spaces Self-Storage Centres Inc. The ID associated with this organization is 80ae9045-901a-4119-a096-b96d1e2df0e9, which can be seen in the video shared above.

I am trying to create new contacts at new orgs in Xero, are you maybe saying that the org needs to exist already in Xero and we have to map that to AC first?
Yes, exactly, the organization has to already exist in your Xero account. Also, creating a new organization in automation is not possible.

Excellent support, thank you. It wasn't clear that Org name was the Xero account name, I was trying to get the contact company name passing through that field. It all makes sense now. Might be a good idea to update that to say Xero Org Name for future new people =)