• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automate the split part

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachinkt

In Google sheet Column “A2” there is some long text that I want to split and add the small parts B2, C2, D2, etc. I am able to do it using pabbly text formatter.

Now, When every time column new text in B3 Or B4 (incremental) is updated I want to automate the split part - B3, C3, D3 OR B4, C4, D4 respectively. how I can do it can anyone help?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-19 002522.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-19 002522.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 49

Supreme

Staff member
Now, When every time column new text in B3 Or B4 (incremental) is updated I want to automate the split part - B3, C3, D3 OR B4, C4, D4 respectively. how I can do it can anyone help?
Sorry to say but you concern is not being very clear, so please explain it once clearly, so that we can look into it.

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.