• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

automatically send message from 9 am to 6 pm

Now I am using AI-sensy API and template to send my message when automatically add new row in my Google Sheet my message should be sent automatically from 9 am to 6 pm

Luv

Hey @DME Moti Packaging

Upon looking into your workflows it appears that you have set up the AiSensy step directly after the Google Sheets trigger. We have already suggested you the workflow through which you can achieve this. Kindly refer to this thread and follow the instructions - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/im-trying-to-send-scheduled-messages.22178/#post-106451

You will have to make some simple changes. You need to add Google Sheets in the trigger instead of Webhook.
1717224975253.png

Further, you will need to make some changes in the Filter steps inside both the routes according to your work hours as mentioned in the thread above.
1717225177181.png

For the last step, you will need to set up AiSensy as the last step in both the routes in the same way you have set it up in your current workflow.
1717225242659.png

Kindly build your workflow accordingly and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Hey @DME Moti Packaging

Upon looking into your workflows it appears that you have set up the AiSensy step directly after the Google Sheets trigger. We have already suggested you the workflow through which you can achieve this. Kindly refer to this thread and follow the instructions - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/im-trying-to-send-scheduled-messages.22178/#post-106451

You will have to make some simple changes. You need to add Google Sheets in the trigger instead of Webhook.
View attachment 42844
Further, you will need to make some changes in the Filter steps inside both the routes according to your work hours as mentioned in the thread above.
View attachment 42845
For the last step, you will need to set up AiSensy as the last step in both the routes in the same way you have set it up in your current workflow.
View attachment 42846
Kindly build your workflow accordingly and let us know if you get stuck at any step.
Hi pabbly team,
Sorry, my comment was sent to the report message by mistake

thanks for help

Reactions: Luv