• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation Go High Level

Openfy

HI! I'm creating an automation with Pabbly to create an automatic sub-account with Go High Level but when I get to the end the system gives me an error message. Why? My plan with Go High Level is the 297...

1.png

2.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Openfy,

Please verify from your Agency account if it has all the permissions to create a sub-account. For those with Agency access, go to Agency View >> Settings >> Team. Locate the team member you'd like to set user permissions of
  1. Click the Action button (Pencil icon) next to the user's name
  2. Choose Roles & Permissions
  3. Click on the corresponding checkboxes and sliders for the permissions you want to set for that user.
  4. Click Save after
Note: To get to these settings, you need to be either an Agency Admin or Account Admin for a particular Sub-account.

Fagun Shah

HI! I'm creating an automation with Pabbly to create an automatic sub-account with Go High Level but when I get to the end the system gives me an error message. Why? My plan with Go High Level is the 297...

View attachment 43242

View attachment 43243
I am facing the exact same issue as well, it works in v1 but doesn't work in v2. I have tried to contact ghl support but no replies yet.

Let me know if you find a solution from GHL team.

Openfy

I am facing the exact same issue as well, it works in v1 but doesn't work in v2. I have tried to contact ghl support but no replies yet.

Let me know if you find a solution from GHL team.
I tried V1 of Lead Connector but, once connected, it asks me to enter the API Key which in the Freelance plan (from $297) doesn't show it to you!

Openfy

So it's not possible to automate the creation of sub accounts with Pubbly and Go High Level's $297 plan??
Hi @Openfy,

Please verify from your Agency account if it has all the permissions to create a sub-account. For those with Agency access, go to Agency View >> Settings >> Team. Locate the team member you'd like to set user permissions of
  1. Click the Action button (Pencil icon) next to the user's name
  2. Choose Roles & Permissions
  3. Click on the corresponding checkboxes and sliders for the permissions you want to set for that user.
  4. Click Save after
Note: To get to these settings, you need to be either an Agency Admin or Account Admin for a particular Sub-account.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
After consulting with the LeadConnector team, we learned that the 'Create Location' feature is exclusive to agencies on the $497 plan. Customers on the $297 plan may encounter this error(The Company doesn't have access to this feature).

We suggest you get in touch with GHL's support team to gain a better understanding of this issue.