• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation reporting?

jonbstrong

It would be neat to have some way of reporting each automation run for users, I'm wondering if this would be difficult to implement.

What I mean is, for every automation run, it would be great to have some sort of easy reporting set up, so that I could feed in a message to a Slack channel that would report which parts of the automation were successful, if there were any errors, etc.

At the moment, the way I'm implementing this is by adding a Slack action as the last step and including parameters used in previous steps as well as the URL for the automation so I can easily make changes.
But if there were any errors and the automation stopped at any point, this Slack action does not get triggered.
It would be good to get Run successfully? ("true" or "false") parameters as well.

Does Pabbly have any plans or ideas whether it would be possible to include something like this?

Hermes

You mean something like this:
screenshot-ratgers.flexie.io-2021.03.30-09_01_52.png

That would be great, but very hard to realize because its a main restructuring of the process. This is a workflow in Flexie, in Flexie I can drag actions. But all actions should be code manual.

In Pabbly fields are draggable. But yes, I would be very happy if something like this would be possible.

jonbstrong

Ummm I guess.. essentially I'm looking for a way to do debugging with Pabbly..
The best way of doing this within the current limitations I think is to include:
  1. A step (e.g. confirmation message in Slack) immediately after the trigger that links to both the automation URL & the automation history URL
  2. A final step (e.g. another confirmation message in Slack) once an automation is completed which details which actions have been completed

Hermes

I am working with routers, so after the webhook I do tasks that is necessary for all outcomes and then I create a router.
After a task is executed and I receive a message I click on capture webhook again, hit on rerun the task (looked where the problem was) and add a new router to solve the problem.