• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automations Not Working

KimM

I have two automations that were working just fine, still show as active in WooCommerce Settings, and active on Pabbly Connect, but the new order is not activating the automation for some reason, or the automation is simply not doing what it should do. I prefer not to start over and set it all up again, as I know it was working for a while, and then just stopped for some reason. Is there something I can do to test?

Here are the workflow URLS:

They both activate with a new order in WooCommerce, and ultimately send an email to a printer to print the product ordered. Neither are working anymore, and both did initially.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @KimM,

Based on your Task History, your workflows do appear to be getting triggered.
1705177941063.png

1705177972240.png

Could you please create a short screen recording of placing two test orders on your store with Line Item SKUs V4081910404 and V4081910450? Once you have placed these orders, kindly share the Task History IDs of these submissions so that we can investigate the issue