• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Big error on workflow

Mojo

Below are the details of the email from Pabbly. Can someone point out what I'm doing wrong or send me some documentation on how to fix this issue? Thank you in advance.

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "test keap to shipstation" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjU3NmMwNTZmMDYzNTA0MzU1MjZlNTUzMTUxMzU1MTYyNTQzNCI_3D_pc
Step Name: ShipStation > Create Order
Connection Name: KRANK
Task Error Detail:

{
"Message": "The request is invalid.",
"ModelState > apiOrder > 0": "Error converting value \"{ \"orderNumber\": \"70685\", \"orderDate\": \"2024-04-20T18:56:56Z\", \"paymentDate\": \"\", \"orderStatus\": \"awaiting_shipment\", \"customerUsername\": \"invoice\", \"customerEmail\": \"invoice\", \"billTo\": { \"name\": \"invoice\", \"company\": null, \"street1\": null, \"street2\": null, \"city\": null, \"state\": null, \"postalCode\": null, \"country\": null, \"phone\": null }, \"shipTo\": { \"name\": \"invoice\", \"company\": \"\", \"street1\": \"invoice\", \"street2\": \"\", \"city\": \"invoice\", \"state\": \"\", \"postalCode\": \"\", \"country\": \"invoice\", \"phone\": \"\" }, \"items\": [ { \"sku\": \"\", \"name\": \"\", \"imageUrl\": \"\", \"quantity\": invoice, \"unitPrice\": invoice } ], \"amountPaid\": invoice, \"taxAmount\": 0, \"shippingAmount\": 0, \"customerNotes\": \"\", \"internalNotes\": \"\", \"gift\": true, \"giftMessage\": \"\", \"requestedShippingService\": \"\", \"advancedOptions\": { \"storeId\": 194073 }}\" to type \u0027SS.OpenApi.Models.Orders.Order\u0027. Path \u0027\u0027, line 1, position 1219."
}

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Mojo,

We have added a 'Keap: Retrieve an Order' action step to your workflow. Please map the correct details in the 'ShipStation: Create Order' action step with the help of the response captured from the 'Keap: Retrieve an Order' action step and see if that fixes the issue for you.
1713644770452.png

Mojo

Hi @Mojo,

We have added a 'Keap: Retrieve an Order' action step to your workflow. Please map the correct details in the 'ShipStation: Create Order' action step with the help of the response captured from the 'Keap: Retrieve an Order' action step and see if that fixes the issue for you.View attachment 41175
Thank you, But using the KEAP/Infusionsoft trigger "New Invoice" will work. I'm having difficulty mapping the details. Pabbly doesn't seem to pull all the field info in from KEAP.

Also, do I have to use a webhook?

Thanks, Greg

Mojo

Here's a screenshot of what I'm getting when I send a test. Note: Responses A and B are the same.

1713967479579.png

Mojo

Having the same problem when I use KEAP / New Order as a trigger. I'm missing a bunch of data.

1713967812071.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you, But using the KEAP/Infusionsoft trigger "New Invoice" will work. I'm having difficulty mapping the details. Pabbly doesn't seem to pull all the field info in from KEAP.
No, it won't work. You have to use 'Retrieve an Order' action event to get the complete details. Map the details you received from 'Retrieve an Order' action event to ShipStation.
1713977903712.png

Mojo

Does my workflow now have 3 parts? Keap Trigger (New Invoice) > Keap Action (Retrieve an Order) > Shipstation (Create Order)

Please let me know if the above workflow is correct. Thank you

Mojo

I'm using the above wordflow. I mapped all the required fields but I'm getting this error message:

1713982740853.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Since you have multiple products in the same order, you need to add a Line Itemizer to your workflow and use the 'Create Order (with Line Items)' action step.

I have created a workflow for your reference. You can set up your workflow in this manner.

Do not enable or use this workflow; it's just for your reference.