• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Birthday Wishes Workflow

zest83

WorkFlow Name: Shared - How to Send Birthday Cards & Wishes on WhatsApp from Google Sheets

Please could you help me complete this Setup.

Your team had helped set this up earlier.
Possble to share what I need to input in the Google Sheet to Activate the Birthday Wishes.

And
How will this work?
Will it Crawl through the sheet everyday and Send Birthday Wishes as per Current Date.

Request you to check the same so I can get started
Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

As we can see for your workflow the Google Sheets which you have selected previously doesn't exist anymore or may have been renamed.

So, kindly re-authenticate the action step "Google Sheets: Get Row(s)" and then remap the fields accordingly.

2022-02-17_16h09_26.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Kindly fill the respective data in Google Sheet and then press the "Save & Send Test Request" on "Google Sheets: Get Row(s) " to receive the data from your sheet.

Though you can check out our tutorial video for a better understanding. Kindly do this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

zest83

Workflow Name: How to Send Birthday Cards & Wishes on WhatsApp from Google Sheets

I have seen your video but not able to make it work.

I have also followed all the steps.
Possible to check once and help set it up so I can get started to putting all Birthday Reminders?

Thank you for your help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

We have made the corrections in your workflow according to the use case. Kindly review that up and let us know if that works for you.

zest83

Hello team,

The sheet is not working.
We input the next days' date but did not get any message as per the schedule on Google Sheets.

Please could you help with the same

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

As we can see in your workflow, it seems like you didn't pass the proper range to get the birthday dates which are in the "E" column.

Kindly pass the proper range of data to the date of birth column. Also, make sure your workflow is switched on when you try the workflow.

2022-02-28_15h54_42.png

zest83

Hello,
I followed your instructions, made all changes!
I tried it and it has still not worked.

Is there a way to test the workflow instantly instead of waiting for the next day?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

We have made a test submission through your Google Sheet and the workflow worked accordingly. Kindly do not forget to pass the dates in (MM/DD/YYYY) format from your Google Sheets because the workflow was set up in that way only.

2022-03-02_16h13_50.png

2022-03-02_16h12_11.png

zest83

How exactly do you test this Workflow exactly?
Please can you tell me... So I can test the same at my end as well?

I input todays date along with my message
Did the "SAVE & SEND TEST"

is that it?

And I need to wait till tomorrow to check if the test is working properly basically

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest8

You can test the worklfow by selecting the "Schedule: Regular interval" for 1 min. So that the workflow will trigger every one minute.

Kindly do not forget to change/switch off the workflow. Further, you can consider hiring some automation experts to manage all your work.

2022-03-03_08h41_05.png

zest83

Thank you for your help.
At the moment, my requirements are very basic.
This birthday requirement was different as it was suggested by Pabbly a while ago and I couldn't understand how to do it.

As a startup, I look towards this forum for all the help
Every penny counts
I am sure you agree

Again, thank you for your help
Appreciate it

zest83

Is there a way to send Birthday messages at different timings during the day using the same Workflow?

Right now, it is being checked at 10.30 AM Indian Standard Time
But is there a way to put a delay or send messages at a specific time as well instead?
So that way, the message can be sent at 10.30 AM and 4 PM as well?

Workflow Name: Send Birthday Wishes on WhatsApp from Google Sheets

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83
Is there a way to send Birthday messages at different timings during the day using the same Workflow?

Right now, it is being checked at 10.30 AM Indian Standard Time
But is there a way to put a delay or send messages at a specific time as well instead?
So that way, the message can be sent at 10.30 AM and 4 PM as well?

You can clone the same workflow and can change the scheduled time to 4 PM, which will also work the same but at 4 PM.

2022-03-07_16h15_51.png