• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bloo Integration - One of the newest integrations

Goran

Have you managed to connect Bloo (one of the newest integrations) with Pabbly connect?
When I enter the connection data, I receive some strange/demo fields to choose from?
I can't seem to retrieve correct information from my Bloo account via this connection. When I refresh, nothing happens.
It did not help to disconnect Bloo from Pabbly, add new tokens, etc.

Attachments

• Image 4-17-2022 at 3.11 PM.png
    Image 4-17-2022 at 3.11 PM.png
    361.2 KB · Views: 58
P

PabblyMember3

We have checked this at our end and made some changes, now it is working fine.

Could you please check it at your end and let us know?

Goran

Hey, thanks for your reply. It seems to be fine now. There are some minor glitches at the moment: for example if you add a project inside of a folder in Bloo it is not visible through API inside Pabbly. Where should we report things like this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Goran

We have made some changes to the Bloo Integration at our end and it is working fine. Kindly try the respective action event at your end and let us know if that works for you.

1650372054057.png

Goran

Hey, thank you for your reply. It seems some things are changed and updated and are working now.
Anyhow, when using Add Todo Tags action, I am not able to retrieve tags in Pabbly connect. I am supposed to choose them after refreshing the list (I have added tags inside the Bloo before that) but list remains empty.

Same situation happens when I am using Add Todo Assignee, I am not able to retrieve Assigne IDs from Bloo API.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Goran

We looked into the action events of Bloo and they are working fine at our end. Kindly try the action event from your end properly by reconnecting it and if the issue still persists please also contact Bloo's support team too.