• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webflow v2 API not working?

bowerm

Problems working with Webflow v2 API...

I choose Webflow v2 as the App to connect to. Then I choose the Action Event I want: “Create Collection Item”.

The OAuth dialog opens. In this I select the site I want to work with. The OAuth seems to work OK. Pabbly now appears in my Webflow settings panel as an “authorized app”.

Now Pabbly asks me for a Site ID (which is a bit weird since I already had to choose the site in the OAuth dialog). Also the Site ID drop down contains no options for me to choose from even after clicking the “refresh fields” button. So anyway, I decide to enter the Site ID manually.

Likewise the Collection ID list is not populated, even after clicking refresh. So I also enter the Collection ID manually.

I would at this point expect to see a list of fields from the collection so that I can map my fields. But nothing is shown.

Something feels broken here. Can you help?

manthan

Staff member
Hey @bowerm

After our investigation, we've found that the Webflow V2 integration is not functioning correctly, as the sites are not being listed properly. For the time being, I recommend using Webflow V1 from our end. I've instructed my team to promptly update the V2 integration, and I'll keep you updated once the updates are complete.