• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets to Wix Connection

harkirat11

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzZjA0M2Q1MjZkNTUzMDUxM2Ei_pc
Hello, I am not able to connect Google Sheets to Wix to create a new contact and send them an automated email. I am getting stuck at the step where I have to create a new app in Wix developer site. After going to OAuth and on adding App ID and App Secret Key it asks me to select site on my Wix Account. After selecting my site and on clicking Agree and Add it gives me an error which says 'Seems that something is wrong' 'We couldn't find an app with this redirect url. Make sure the redirect url matches the one assigned to your app'. I am also adding a screenshot for the same. I request everyone to please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks
Harkirat Kalra

Attachments

• Pabbly error.PNG
    Pabbly error.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 59