• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets (Developers) - Confusion

nicheweb

Hello,

I went in to test the new Google Sheets (Developers): App and when I added it to my test workflow, it seemed to be the exact same as the previous Google Sheet integration as it provided a webhook and simply wanted that added into the Pabbly Google Workspace add on app. I didn't see anything about adding our own Client ID and Client Secret from Google Cloud so I'm a bit confused about this as it doesn't seem any difference. Where do we put in our Google Cloud Console credentials?

Thanks,

AutoEx

Check this out, it may help-

nicheweb

Check this out, it may help-

That's the thing, it doesn't The screenshots in that thread doesn't match what's actually inside of Pabbly. It's not asking me for the client id and client secret (it's still asking for the webhook) even though I chose the Developer sheet option. That's from inside of the workflow. If I go to connections and add it outside of a workflow, it works properly, but seems like a bug.

nicheweb

Ok, I went and added the connection from the connections page and followed the steps and it let me create and connect to my Google sheets through he new developer sheets connection type. It looks like it's mainly used for Actions and doesn't change the trigger step at all as you still need to capture updated google sheet data via the same webhook added into their Google Workspace add on / extension.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @nicheweb,

Yes, Google Sheets (Developers) is mainly for the action steps. The trigger step functions the same as before and require you to connect through a webhook.
1715109279577.png