• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Branching of GetResponse in Router

Hisashi

I would like to have a branching process in the Router when an email address exists in the GetResponse list and when it doesn't. In this case, what conditions should I set in the Router?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Hisashi !

Sure, you just need to use the "GetResponse: Search a Contact via Email" step to get the contact ID and on the basis of this, you need to set up the Router where, in the first route, you will use the "contact id" with "exists" Filter and then add the steps for updating-

1660730306037.png

Then in the second route, you need to use the same contact id coming from the search response of GetResponse with "does not exist", and then you need to add the steps with the creation events-

1660730271852.png

Kindly refer to this thread on how with different applications it can be achieved for existing and new users- https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/ho...enrollment-efficiently-in-pabbly-connect.118/

Hope, this can work for you.

Hisashi

Thank you for your reply.
But I'm using "Search Contact in a List", because I want to be sure that an email address exists within a particular list.

In this case, if the email address exists in the List, there is no problem, but if it does not, GetResponse will simply return the value "Response".
And in this case, the subsequent branch process is not performed normally.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Hisashi !

Can you let us know the workflow name in which you have done the setup?

So we can check on it once and guide you further.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

I have same problem with Salesforce withs search record.
When I create workflow whit a captured existing record I use if exist condition true or false on salesforce record ID response, BUT if record does not exist on Pabbly will come out only RESPONSE and gives error.
I'll follow this thread instead opening a new one for the same topic.
Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Andrea Roma

Kindly check whether the contract is in your Salesforce account or not and perhaps the output field which you are asking was not been filled in your account.