• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bug Found in Pabbly Connect-- Google Sheets.

Manjusha

I created a google sheet and I am using Pabbly connect to create a new row whenever there is a new elementor form entry.

Everything works great in the normal scenario.

When I set-up a filter on the google sheet, the pabbly connect is getting the range of the sheet based on the filter and overwriting data.

Eg: let's say I have 100 rows in the sheet. Pabbly should add 101 row.
But if I have a filter on the sheet, and the filter results in 30 rows. Pabbly is overwriting the 31st row.

I have previously also mentioned another bug , where if A1 cell is empty, it was overwriting the first row.

The criteria that pabbly uses to find an empty row for insertion is incorrect.

I did thorough testing before reporting this. I hope it gets fixed soon.

P

PabblyMember3

I created a google sheet and I am using Pabbly connect to create a new row whenever there is a new elementor form entry.

Everything works great in the normal scenario.

When I set-up a filter on the google sheet, the pabbly connect is getting the range of the sheet based on the filter and overwriting data.

Eg: let's say I have 100 rows in the sheet. Pabbly should add 101 row.
But if I have a filter on the sheet, and the filter results in 30 rows. Pabbly is overwriting the 31st row.

I have previously also mentioned another bug , where if A1 cell is empty, it was overwriting the first row.

The criteria that pabbly uses to find an empty row for insertion is incorrect.

I did thorough testing before reporting this. I hope it gets fixed soon.
I am not sure about the filter logic that you are using right now, Could you please share a video of the same, explaining the above issue in detail? Also, share the workflow URL so that we can check it.

Manjusha

Hey Naveen,
Here is the recording of the bug :

Please do let me know once you copy the link and I will delete this public link.
I am not sure about the filter logic that you are using right now, Could you please share a video of the same, explaining the above issue in detail? Also, share the workflow URL so that we can check it.

Last edited by a moderator: