• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bug on Whatsapp Cloud API app

Carlos Melo

Hello,

This is a continuation from ticket [https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/whatsapp-cloud-api-not-sending-message-to-specific-number.24321/]
So guys, I insist, there is a bug with Whatsapp Cloud API app functionality.
Someone told me it was just a matter of re-connecting it to my account.
Ok, it has reduced the problems, but they still occur.
For example, a specific number receives messages from this step (Whatsapp Cloud API) from many different workflows, However, in a specific workflow it does not even sending from the "Save & Send Test Request" button, even though everything is configured perfectly in the latter, having been reconnected to my Meta account more than once.

See proof of this on the images below.
Yesterday, the workflow in the image below sent 6 messages from the same Whatsapp Cloud API step. It sent to a single number in the 4 below successfully and shows that it sent to 2 numbers in the last one, which contains the number in question.

1727862029404.png

In Meta, when looking at the sending history, we can see that only 5 were sent yesterday, proving that it was not sent to the number in question.

pequena.jpg

My client confirmed to me he wasn't receiving any messages from that step in that workflow.

I ask that you please do a more in-depth investigation, because all my work revolves around that Pabbly app.