• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Build multiple triggers with same webhook URL

Hi I am building multiple triggers with Webhook setup by instructions option. Can I have the same webhook URL for multiple triggers for one account?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shuvo-myalice
Can I have the same webhook URL for multiple triggers for one account?

Do you want to use a single webhook URL in all your workflows? If, yes then it is not possible since every workflow's trigger event contains a unique webhook URL.

Further, if you want to process the same webhook response in multiple ways separately with a single webhook URL then we would recommend you use the Router action step.

ghalitzka

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the same question shuvo-myalice was asking or not...

I'm wondering if it's possible to have multiple triggers for the same workflow. Suppose I have three different Google Sheets that are functionally identical and will send the same data in the same format via the webhooks. Is it possible for a triggering action in any of the three sheets to activate the same workflow? Or do I need to set up a separate workflow for each of the three sheets?

Thanks for your help!

ghalitzka

Okay, thanks for your reply! Can I simply paste the same webhook into the Pabbly Connect extension in multiple Google Sheets and use the same Workflow? Or will I need to clone the Workflow? It didn't seem to work when I pasted the same webhook using the same Workflow with multiple sheets, but I may not have done it properly. Thank you!

ghalitzka

I answered my own question! I figured out what I did wrong, and was able to apply the same webhook to multiple spreadsheets, so an entry in any of the sheets would act as a trigger for the same Workflow.

However, now have another question that's somewhat related to the first. I would like to apply a different Workflow to one of the spreadsheets. However, it appears there's no way to trigger a second Workflow from an entry in another column of the sheet. (Say that the first workflow is triggered by an entry in Column G, but I would like the second Workflow to be triggered by an entry in column C.) Is there a way to apply multiple Workflows to the same Google Sheet?

Supreme

Staff member
However, it appears there's no way to trigger a second Workflow from an entry in another column of the sheet. (Say that the first workflow is triggered by an entry in Column G, but I would like the second Workflow to be triggered by an entry in column C.) Is there a way to apply multiple Workflows to the same Google Sheet?
Setting multiple webhook URLs in a Google Sheet is not possible.