• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

BunnyDoc

lannmann1

Hello, when someone signs a document in Bunnydoc and the data is sent to Pabbly to be saved as a contact in Microsoft Office 365, Pabbly executes the task 3 times instead of just 1 time. So when I go to my Microsoft contacts, it shows the contact 3 times instead of just once. Can you please help me with this issue?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue you are describing occurs when a user clicks on 'Save & Send Test Request' multiple times, which, in turn, creates multiple webhooks in the application, causing the workflow to execute that many times.

To fix this, disable the workflow in which you are facing the issue and set up a new workflow from scratch (without cloning).
1727023175393.png

===================================================================================

While setting up BunnyDoc as the trigger step in a new workflow, enable the simple response option, and then capture a new response. This will allow you to capture the data into separate fields, and you wouldn't have to use Text Parsers to extract the necessary information.
1727023302867.png