• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

CabinPanda and Google Sheets

davidduque

I am trying to connect CabinPanda and Google Sheets, I have already created my API inside CabinPanda and connected the account but I get a request for Team and Form, but nothing populates, and basically have no information to move forward to dump the information on new submission form into a google sheet.

Attachments

• 2022-07-21_18-45-21.png
    2022-07-21_18-45-21.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 41

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davidduque

Kindly cross-check your API key for the CabinPanda application and then try again.

Seems like you might have passed the Incorrect API key.

davidduque

Hello there, what do you mean by cross your API, should I copy and paste it again? I believe there is only one place where the API pulls

Thanks

David

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @davidduque

It seems like the API key which you have passed in the action step is wrong, so we would ask you to check your API correctly and then try again.