• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendli >> Wati remainder not working

xartup@123

Hii

We are have created a workflow which goes like this :

Calendly> Date & time format > Date & time format> delay by pabbly> number formatter> wati

(what we want: a person should get an interview for the remainder 1hr. before the time he has scheduled the interview through Pabbly)

When I sent a test request, it worked well; but when we tried to use it on real interview schedules it's not working.

Plz check whats going wrong & how can it be fixed.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @xartup@123
To run the Delay Until action step on your timezone you need to pass the time in UTC format as mentioned in the help text, if you are getting the time in IST (GMT 5:30) then you need to convert the timezone first and then process the time difference.

1696853339792.png

Sample video -

xartup@123

Hey @xartup@123
To run the Delay Until action step on your timezone you need to pass the time in UTC format as mentioned in the help text, if you are getting the time in IST (GMT 5:30) then you need to convert the timezone first and then process the time difference.

View attachment 32623

Sample video -

Sorry I didn't understand & The video is not helpful as well, can you please do it? As you have access to my workflow. I'll clone it & use it for others.

& Can you please do is ASAP, as it is important for us.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
As mentioned in the Delay until Action step you need to pass the time in the UTC time format by first converting it from your country's local time with the help of the Date Time Formatter action step.

2023-10-10_17h17_34.png

Further, we recommend hiring an automation expert who can design such automation for your workflow and manage everything for you - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

And can even find automation experts in our Facebook group as well - https://www.facebook.com/groups/formget.deals/