• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly - Connected but getting error

Calendly (premium Subsription) - This is my source app in workflow. I returns the following
conflict_error Hook with this url already exists

I deleted the workflow, regenerated API key in Calendly and applied to Pabbly connection. Still same error. The event is Invitee Created. Not sure what is going on. Please help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ganesh9212

As we can see from your workflows history logs, your Calendly is sending the webhook response correctly whereas you might have pressed the "Save & Send Test Request" twice which might have caused the issue. You only need to capture the webhook response in your workflow to automate it further.

1652852926406.png

Please refer to the following video tutorial to capture the webhook response accordingly.

2022-05-18_11h15_23.png

Supreme

Staff member
I Am facing the same issue after clicking on re_captue webhook response no response is getting captured.
Seems like from your Calendly message, you might have pressed the "Save & Send Test" button multiple time and because of that the action step is not allowing you to capture the response.

So, please create a new workflow and then try capturing the webhook response.